Faculty of Business Administration
The Faculty of Business Administration was established in 2002 with three Bachelor degree programs: Bachelor of Business Administration program in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration program in Accountancy, and Bachelor of Business Administration program in Business Computer. Presently (2019), the Faculty of Business Administration offers Bachelor degrees, Master degrees, and Doctoral degrees to meet the demands of graduate users and guidelines specified in National Economic Development.
In 2019, nine (9) programs are available namely, (1) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Business Computers, (2) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Marketing, (3) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Industrial Management, (4) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Management, (5) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Sports Management, (6) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Logistics Management, (7) Bachelor of Business Administration program in Real Estates, (8) Master of Business Administration, and (9) Doctor of Business Administration.
Philosophy: The Faculty of Business Administration adheres to the pragmatism and progressivism philosophy in fostering the students with basic knowledge on business administration by providing learning management in both theories and practices; providing access to excellence in specific professional areas and know-how on through information for retrieving modern sciences; and cultivating morality and ethics for business administration.
“Enhancing wisdoms, cultivating man with morality and professional prosperity.”
Visions: The Faculty of Business Administration is determined to be a leading educational institution in Business Administration profession emphasizing morality based on sufficient economy.
Thus, the Faculty of Business Administration gives an emphasis to give business foundations to help the students to be competent in business administration profession with morality, ethics, sacrificing, responsibilities, and professional codes of conduct, being able to apply knowledge in the daily life to meet the need of business organizations both public and private, and the participation in creating economic prosperity to the society and the country.
Commitments: The Faculty of Business Administration is bonded to fulfill the following commitments:
1. In teaching and learning, the Faculty of Business Administration shall foster academic excellence with emphasis in using new technology especially enhancing the proficiency in English language; producing the graduates with potential and adequate efficiency for professional career with global competencies capable of self-reliance, learning to think, to do and to solve with morality and creativities for self, social and national benefits;
2. In research, the Faculty of Business Administration shall support and promote research and study in business administration to seek new body of knowledge and new technological development to be used as the fundamentals in developing all aspects of business administration beneficial to the society and the country in the future.
3. In academic services to the society, the Faculty of Business Administration shall disseminate the knowledge and know-how in various business administration fields and publish the research findings in business administration to the communities and various organizations for social and national prosperity;
4. In maintaining national art and culture, the Faculty of Business Administration shall promote, support and inspire Thai art and cultural heritage to display identities and genius attributes of the Thai ancestors in aesthetics and indigenous wisdom, and support the participation in art and cultural activities with the community, government organizations and other related units.
1. To produce the graduates in Business Administration with morality and ethics;
2. To foster the graduates with knowledge and know-how in Business Administration;
3. To produce the graduates with Business Administration skills needed for professional research and practices in Business Administration;
4. To foster interpersonal relations skills and responsibility in the Business Administration graduates;
5. To enhance qualitative skills, communication skills, and information technology competencies of Business Administration graduates.
Goals of the Faculty of Business Administration:
- To develop the Faculty of Business Administration in academic, research, academic services and maintaining art and culture;
- To improve and develop the administration and management to cope with efficient operation, transparent, auditable, and fair practices;
- To produce adequate human resource management both quality and quantity;
- To enhance Faculty of Business Administration’s building, adequate and sufficient teaching and learning devices to facilitate effective and efficient teaching and learning up to the standard quality;
- To create the Faculty of Business Administration to be a learning organization to bring about efficient working process.